What is Lumavate's DXP?
Using Lumavate's DXP to Create Product Guides
Product Guides are as important as ever in today's digital-first world. Customers expect to be able to find detailed, up-to-date information about the products they're interested in, and Lumavate's DXP makes it easy to create engaging, informative product guides that will keep your customers coming back for more.
Lumavate's DXP is a powerful tool that makes it easy to create digital experiences that are engaging and memorable. With Lumavate's DXP, you can easily create product guides that are packed with information and designed to engage your audience. Lumavate's DXP makes it easy to add videos, images, and other media to your product guide, so you can really show off your products in all their glory. You can also use Lumavate's DXP to create interactive elements, like quizzes and polls, that will make your product guide even more engaging.
First, let's talk about the importance of a product guide and why yours should be up to date. Customers today expect to be able to find detailed information about the products they're interested in. A product guide is a perfect way to provide that information in a concise, easy-to-digest format. And, because a product guide is digital, it can easily be kept up to date with the latest product information.
Product guides are essential for any business that sells products, but they're especially important for businesses that sell complex products. If your customers are going to be investing a lot of money in your product, they're going to want to know exactly what they're getting. A product guide can help you educate your customers about your product and build trust by providing detailed, accurate information.
What are some ways to create product guides that are both informative and engaging?
- Include videos, images, and other media: A picture is worth a thousand words, so make sure to include plenty of visuals in your product guide. Videos are especially helpful for showing off complex products in action.
- Make it interactive: Interactivity is key when it comes to keeping your audience engaged. Try adding quizzes, polls, and other interactive elements to your product guide.
- Keep it up to date: As new products are released and existing products are updated, make sure to update your product guide accordingly. Your customers will appreciate having the most up-to-date information about your products.
Creating a product guide is a great way to show off your products and build trust with your customers. Lumavate's DXP makes it easy to create engaging, informative product guides that will keep your customers coming back for more.
Let's take a look at all of the great features Lumavate's DXP has to offer for product guide creation:
Hundreds of Design Elements to Choose From
Lumavate's DXP comes with hundreds of design elements that you can use to create your product guide. You can easily add videos, images, and other media to your product guide with just a few clicks. There are so many unique options to choose from, which separates Lumavate from other digital experience platforms. With just a click of a button, your product guide could be as simple or as complex as you want it to be.
Make your product guide, even more, engaging with Lumavate's interactive elements. You can easily add quizzes, polls, and other interactive content to your product guide with just a few clicks. This is a great way to get your audience involved and engaged with your product guide.
Lumavate's easy-to-use editor makes it easy to create beautiful product guides. Even if you're not a designer, you can easily create stunning product guides with Lumavate's DXP. The editor is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. You'll be able to create your product guide in no time at all!
Why choose Lumavate over another DXP creator?
Not only do we offer great applications that are easy to operate and create, we learn about your business so we can partner with you in every aspect of your digital transformation efforts. Our goal is to make you successful and we will work tirelessly to make sure you are.
Lumavate is a no-code platform that makes it easy to create beautiful, interactive product guides. With Lumavate's easy-to-use editor, you can easily create stunning product guides, even if you're not a designer. Lumavate's DXP comes with hundreds of design elements to choose from, so you can easily add videos, images, and other media to your product guide. You can also add quizzes, polls, and other interactive content to make your product guide even more engaging. And because Lumavate is a no-code platform, you can easily create your product guide without any coding knowledge.
You can also schedule a demo with one of your DXP building specialists and explore all of your options. Our team is here to help YOU. So, what are you waiting for, schedule a demo today!
Lumavate's Product Guide Starter Kit
We provide a starter kit to your Lumavate Studio, helping you formulate the best product guide possible for your business. We have a step by step process to creating the most useful application for you. This nine-page app is designed to give customers all the information they need about your products and your business. Let's walk through what's included in our kit:
- Home - Pull users in right away with an eye-catching homepage. The use of Card Carousels provides a dynamic way for users to preview products and help them quickly find the information they are looking for.
- Collection Pages - Clearly outline all your product lines with this page. The Starter Kit contains four Collection Pages, but you can easily add as many as you need. Collapsible Menu makes it easy to group products and help your customers find what they need.
- Product Page - From the Collection Page menu, connect your customers to a Product Page. With this template page in the Starter Kit, you can easily display product images and provide details on each product using Rich Text and Cards.
- About Us - Help customers get to know the people behind the products with this About Us page. The Rich Text component makes it easy to edit and display your story.
- Customer Care- Make it easy for customers to reach you when they need you. Embed your business phone number so they can call support with just a click!
- Finance Help - Leave no question unanswered, the use of Rich Text makes it easy for you to format and customize bodies of text to best suit your business.
- How-To Videos - Easily share informational videos with your customers with this page. Embed YouTub videos into your app to keep users in one place to get all of the information they want.
- Maintenance - Keep customers up to date on the important maintenance of your product with the easy-to-customize Rich Text.
- Warranty- Easily outline important information with Rich Text. This Component makes it easy to create headlines and bodies of text in one window.
What is a normal pricing for a creating a product guide?
There is no normal pricing when it comes to creating a product guide. Many factors can affect the cost, including the length and complexity of the guide, the number of products covered, and whether or not graphics are included. Generally speaking, however, businesses can expect to pay several hundred dollars for a quality product guide. The price may be higher if the guide is particularly long or detailed, or if it covers a large number of products. businesses should also keep in mind that they may need to pay additional fees for editing or proofreading services.
Lumavate's plans differentiate depending on what needs you need to be met. First off, you can start a free trial at any point in time. We allow you to explore our applications before spending a dime of your money. We offer a $50 per month plan that allows you to see all of the basis options Lumavate has to offer. This is great if you are just getting into building your user interface, but overall, your best bet is to choose our professional services. The Professional option starts at $400 per month option that allows you to have full access to our applications. No matter how complex your business needs are, Lumavate's professional plan will be able to help.
And to top all of that off, Lumavate offers an Enterprise that starts at $50,000 per year. No matter the size of your business efforts, we will be able to cover all of your DXP needs. This package comes with unlimited digital experiences, a custom domain and US toll free phone number, command center and studio(s), access to the Lumavate library, integration to Google Analytics, two-factor authentication, and SSO authentication. With this much to offer, Lumavate is truly the premiere choice for anyone looking to create a product guide.
To learn more about our plans and pricing, please visit our website or contact us today. We would be happy to discuss your specific needs and help you choose the best plan for your business.
So, now what?
Now that you know a little bit more about Lumavate and product guides, it's time to get started! If you're not sure where to begin, we recommend checking out our how-to guides. These guides will walk you through the process of creating your first product guide, step by step. And if you ever get stuck, our team is always here to help. So don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance.
Now that you know everything there is to know about Lumavate and product guides, what are you waiting for? Start building your product guide today!
- Product Information Management Software Free
- DAM Vendors
- Product Catalog Software
- Top DXP Platforms
- Product Catalog Management
- Product Information Website
- Digital Experience Platform DXP
- DXP Companies
- DXP Platforms
- Product Information Management Capabilities
- Product Information System Examples
- Top PIM