Your Journey Starts Here
Careers at Lumavate
Join Team Lumavate
We’re always looking for passionate, team-oriented individuals to join us as we revolutionize the way brands interact with their customers. If you’re looking to be a part of a team that values curiosity, innovation, and both professional and personal growth, then we would love to hear from you! Explore our open positions below.
UX Designer for the Lumavate SaaS platform and widgets. Will work with software engineering, product management, and quality assurance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned as indicated below.)
- Develop visual designs from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Foster original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex products
- Work effectively with VP product, engineering, and QA as an integrated team focused on business critical deliveries
- Effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish design guidelines for each respective product
- Occasional graphics design work as needed by both companies
- Proven work and/or school experience as a UX designer for software products
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to work effectively within a team to meet team deliveries & goals
- Proficiency in Sketch a plus
- Ability to do general graphics design work as needed a plus
- Occasional local travel as needed to customer sites
- Occasional end customer travel for user research
- Small office that is growing, professional environment
Enterprise Sales Executive
Make a difference at Lumavate. Be part of creating and building a great business helping our customers reach out to their customers on the device they love the most, their mobile phone.
Lumavate’s innovative Platform as a Service allows enterprises to quickly and efficiently create mobile experiences that are easily accessible without the download of a native mobile app.
About the Position
The Enterprise Sales Executive creates, identifies, and closes sales for the Lumavate platform within a specific geographic region or set of named accounts. As the individual who represents Lumavate and drives the revenue, this person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time.
A successful Enterprise Sales Executive at Lumavate has experience conducting deep levels of discovery and objection handling at every level. This individual is highly-engaged with their prospects at every level of the sales cycle and seen as a trusted advisor to the C-suite and the end users.
In this role, we need someone who is hungry, nimble, and intelligent with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise platform and experience as a service deals. This individual will work closely with our marketing, advisory services, customer success, and industry teams throughout the sales process. This role has the potential to grow into a leadership position within Lumavate and lead a team of sales engineers, industry experts, and technologists.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of named accounts
- Collaborate with marketing on demand generation and prospecting efforts
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Work with marketing to develop a strategic territory business plan
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within Salesforce
- A proven sales hunter and closer
- 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience
- Strong preference for previous sales experience in digital marketing, mobile, or cloud-based enterprise applications
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to C-level
- Bachelor degree preferred
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.