Join the Team
We’re looking for highly motivated, team-oriented go-getters to join us as we help brands to solve their mobile strategy problems.
Sales Development Representative
If you’re a rockstar communicator with a highly-motivated personality and a passion for technology with an interest in a sales career, then this role is perfect for you! We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join the marketing team at Lumavate and start contributing to our organization immediately.
As the leading platform for delivering progressive web apps (PWAs), Lumavate allows enterprise organizations to quickly and efficiently create mobile experiences that are easily accessible without the download of a native mobile app.
About the Position
The SDR is responsible for generating new business opportunities for the Lumavate sales team through outbound prospecting efforts (i.e. calls, emails, personalized videos, direct mail, etc.) tied to account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns with the goal of securing new meetings with target accounts.
A successful SDR meets or exceeds their meeting targets on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. In this role, we need an individual who is engaged, nimble, intelligent, and driven with a strong business acumen, technical aptitude, and has a desire for a fast-track career in sales.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our sales pipeline
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling, etc.)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives at prospect accounts on the value of Lumavate
- Collaborate on demand generation and prospecting efforts
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Maintain detailed and accurate information regarding prospecting efforts within Salesforce
- Achieve and exceed meeting targets
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced, rapid change environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong desire to learn
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Bachelor degree preferred
Interested candidates should send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.