Join Our Rocketship
We’re on a mission to empower marketers to build apps without code
Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager reports to the Director of Customer Success. In this role, you will be the customer’s advocate. You will jump in to help each and every customer, whether they need help building an app, resolving a bug, or are looking for some additional training.
At Lumavate, we respect our customers. We recognize they represent the result of our hard work, as well as the long term success of our team. Our Customer Success team is proud to provide quick responses, find new ways to delight customers, obtain 100%+ net revenue retention, generate upsell opportunities for the sales team, and drive customer referrals.
Our team moves fast. We expect each team member to keep up with this pace and contribute their best each day. We need a natural problem solver, who can operate under pressure on a daily basis. This means being able to quickly adapt as customer needs change and manage priorities, all while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
We’ll train you on Lumavate’s Platform and make you a product expert. You’ll be our customers’ go-to. We pride ourselves on having multiple open lines of communication with our customers. This role will be responsible for Lumavate’s live in-product chat, as well as email and premium phone support.
We believe in working smarter not harder. Our team sets ambitious goals that are backed with a thoughtful strategy and clear execution plans. That means we set a high bar for each Lumavate team member.
This is an opportune time to join Lumavate. We still have a start-up mentality, but with the traction and customers of a mature scale-up. Our success is because of our team. Make no mistake, a lot will be asked of you. In return, you will be in a position to shape our product, establish scalable business solutions, and directly point to the impact you have in building a company.
If you take pride in your work; if you raise your game when challenged; if you think solving problems is fun; if you appreciate a solid use of semicolons and can debate the merits of the Oxford comma, we want to meet you.
- Maintain Lumavate’s help content. Ensure it is continuously updated with enhancements to the Platform and Lumavate Library. Utilize analytics to recommend improvements to the help content website.
- Provide timely and expert support to all Lumavate customers via chat, email, and phone. The Customer Success team is responsible for providing support Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET.
- Advocate for customer needs to product management by sharing customer feedback, enhancement requests, identified customer bugs, etc.
- Document customer-reported issues/bugs to ensure the product roadmap addresses critical customer needs.
- Contribute to the creation of training resources for customers and the overall adoption of Lumavate’s Platform. This includes, but is not limited to blog posts, leading live training webinars, and recording on-demand training videos.
- Manage daily and weekly reporting of all customer-specific data and provide valuable insights and recommendations based on this data. Create monthly reports and recommendations for key accounts.
- Conduct and support outreach efforts to new customers, offering training assistance.
- Serve as a project manager for service engagements ensuring that the project is delivered on-time and meets customer expectations. This may include conducting regular internal and external project meetings, assembling apps, organization customer UAT, conducting app-specific training, etc.
- Work ahead of the issues. This means preparing Lumavate for its continued growth and ensuring the company and Customer Success team have what they need to delight customers.
Career Development and Expertise
- Technology changes quickly. At Lumavate we encourage a culture of continual learning. In this role you’ll be supported in taking time to learn and keep up to date with related technologies, such as Google Analytics and mobile app trends.
- This person will also have the opportunity to onboard new enterprise customers and implement their app(s).
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing or business relationship role. We want to know you can handle difficult conversations professionally while maintaining a strong working relationship.
- Proficient user of Slack, Zoom, Google suite, and Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Help Scout is a plus.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to deal with constant change. Lumavate is growing rapidly. This new team member must be able to adapt and contribute to creating new solutions.
- Ability to work in a remote work environment. Our team works 100% remotely using Slack and Zoom to communicate. You should be comfortable using these tools for regular communication and collaboration.
- Self-starter with a keen ability to prioritize and execute quickly. Sometimes this means implementing a short-term fix to meet a customer’s immediate needs, while working in parallel to create a more permanent solution.
- A lifelong learner. This role requires you to keep up with not only Lumavate’s Platform updates, but also how it works in the larger scheme of the Internet and with other software. Customers from all industries use Lumavate to create apps for a myriad of use cases. Someone who is excited to keep up with all of this, will thrive in this role.
Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Who We Are:
Lumavate enables marketers to quickly create mobile apps that are easily accessible without an app store download. Our platform allows marketers to quickly build, test, and manage mobile apps that drive immediate results, all with no-coding required. We empower our customers to transform their mobile strategy.
What We Are Looking For:
We are a growing company looking to add to our Product Team. We are looking for a seasoned Software Engineer who loves creating excellent solutions for web-based mobile application challenges. We need a team-oriented individual who is also a highly motivated self-starter, possessing the confidence to own a project from beginning to end. We are a close knit team of hard working, intelligent, and innovative players who are collectively working to revolutionize the way brands do mobile. Our ideal candidate is energized by our fast-paced work environment and driven to make a difference for our customers through creative solutions and amazing code.
- We set the vision and you make it happen! You own the project from technical design to deployment, collaborating with other members of the team to ensure that you meet our goals for reusability, quality, and security.
- We do most of our engineering work in Angular and Python – we hope you’re comfortable with both or can become an expert quickly.
- Our team works 100% remotely using Slack messages and Zoom meetings to communicate. You should be comfortable using these tools for regular communication and collaboration.
- The web moves at a rapid pace – it’s important you have a good grasp of how the Internet works and have an eye out for new technologies that enhance our platform.
- 4+ Years designing, developing, debugging, and deploying systems in a SaaS-based environment
- Experience with StencilJS or Go is a plus.
- Experience with cloud engineering on AWS.
- Experience with Docker or other container development systems.
- Comfortable using Linux-based operating systems.
- Experience designing, building, maintaining, deploying, and troubleshooting microservice-based services using modern containerization and orchestration systems.
- BS in Computer Engineering/Science plus relevant job-related experience
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com