Your Journey Starts Here
Careers at Lumavate
Join Team Lumavate
We’re always looking for passionate, team-oriented individuals to join us as we revolutionize the way brands interact with their customers. If you’re looking to be a part of a team that values curiosity, innovation, and both professional and personal growth, then we would love to hear from you! Explore our open positions below.
Enterprise Sales Executive
Make a difference at Lumavate. Be part of creating and building a great business helping our customers reach out to their customers on the device they love the most, their mobile phone.
Lumavate’s innovative Platform as a Service allows enterprises to quickly and efficiently create mobile experiences that are easily accessible without the download of a native mobile app.
About the Position
The Enterprise Sales Executive creates, identifies, and closes sales for the Lumavate platform within a specific geographic region or set of named accounts. As the individual who represents Lumavate and drives the revenue, this person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time.
A successful Enterprise Sales Executive at Lumavate has experience conducting deep levels of discovery and objection handling at every level. This individual is highly-engaged with their prospects at every level of the sales cycle and seen as a trusted advisor to the C-suite and the end users.
In this role, we need someone who is hungry, nimble, and intelligent with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise platform and experience as a service deals. This individual will work closely with our marketing, advisory services, customer success, and industry teams throughout the sales process. This role has the potential to grow into a leadership position within Lumavate and lead a team of sales engineers, industry experts, and technologists.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of named accounts
- Collaborate with marketing on demand generation and prospecting efforts
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Work with marketing to develop a strategic territory business plan
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within Salesforce
- A proven sales hunter and closer
- 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience
- Strong preference for previous sales experience in digital marketing, mobile, or cloud-based enterprise applications
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to C-level
- Bachelor degree preferred
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.