We believe making amazing apps shouldn’t be hard or require code. That’s why our team is continually adding functionality to give you what you need to make and enhance amazing apps.
Our latest release adds more integrations into the Lumavate Library, helping marketers build cooler apps without writing any code. Lumavate is a leader in the no-code movement. With our software, marketers can build apps in a matter of hours. The popularity of no-code has skyrocketed in the past year as marketers have discovered how much they can accomplish on their own.
Our team gets it. That’s why we’ve focused on delivering enhancements that simplify the process of building and managing apps. Namely, finding design inspiration and a template to kick things off faster.
Introducing the App Gallery. It is full of Starter Kits, covering a variety of use cases and industries. Each Starter Kit can be added to a customer’s Studio to help accelerate their app building. We’ve got everything from Employee Communications and Event templates, to Product Onboarding and Branded Content app templates.
Ever see an app design you want to copy? Yeah, me too. We curated a Design Gallery that breaks down how to create coveted designs for your next app. And, on top of design inspiration, we’re serving up a crash course on how to customize Components.
Consumer expectations have never been higher. That means more is being asked of and expected from you – marketers. Marketing teams require a solution where they can move quickly and autonomously; they need software solutions that don’t require code or the use of developer support. The no-code movement offers marketers exactly that.
Want to see for yourself all Lumavate has to offer? Get started for free today.
Highlights from the March Release:
- New Components. Fourteen to be exact, were added to the Lumavate Library, including Google Maps Location, Google Maps To/From Location, Drift Fab, Calendly Popup Fab, Vimeo, Text Only Card, Expandable Card, Twitter Handle, Twitter Timeline, iframe Embed, Brightcove, Native Footer Share, and Wistia.
- Live Chat. You need quick answers when building an app. We want to help. So, we added live Chat with our Customer Success team in the Studio and Command Center. Our team is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET. You can also search Lumavate’s help content within the Chat integration as well!
- App Publish History. Knowing who on your team edited and published each app is important. The App Publish History shows a log of each app’s publish history, along with the name of the Studio User who published it and any notes they included upon publishing.
- Page Improvements. We simplified how you add a new page to an app. We also incorporated some smart logic to pages. Now, the first page added to all new apps is automatically set to the home page. It’s the small things.
- Performance Improvements. We made a lot of performance improvements to the backend app publishing process. Basically, it’s faster and that means a better experience for our customers.
Catch up on how to use the new Components and Starter Kits in one of our live training webinars. Check out our full Events calendar.
Check out the video below to learn even more of what’s included in this release!